Automate away your Toil with RunBooks
Collaborative automation for your Cloud.
- One location for all of your team's RunBooks and Actions - simplifying collaboration, sharing, and updating.
- Connect the same RunBook to multiple environments - dev, staging and production. No issues with version control in different environments.
- RunBooks can be completely automated, or run interactively in a step-by-step process.
- Change AWS EBS Volume To GP3 Type: This runbook can be used to change the type of an EBS volume to GP3(General Purpose 3). GP3 type volume has a number of advantages over it's predecessors. gp3 volumes are ideal for a wide variety of applications that require high performance at low costAutomate away repetitive tasks.
- Detect ECS failed deployment: This runbook check if there is a failed deployment in progress for a service in an ECS cluster. If it finds one, it sends the list of stopped task associated with this deployment and their stopped reason to slack.
- k8s: Get kube system config map: This runbook fetches the kube system config map for a k8s cluster and publishes the information on a Slack channel.
- Display long running queries in a PostgreSQL database: This runbook displays collects the long running queries from a database and sends a message to the specified slack channel. Poorly optimized queries and excessive connections can cause problems in PostgreSQL, impacting upstream services.
Run Healthchecks on your infrastructure
- Security checks
- Manage costs
- and more