Comment on page
Add Credentials to Connect your Resources
Connecting to your external tools
unSkript must be connected to your cloud resources. Resources can be anything - your cloud, databases, APIs, or any other other external system. Adding your Credentials to your Proxy establishes these connections.
unSkript supports a large selection of resource types that you can connect into. To connect to an external resource, please follow these steps:
- 1.Click the Credentials tab at the top of the page. It will probably say "There are no added Credentials yet." Click the "Add Credential" button.
- 2.A list of predefined Services will appear. These will simplify your ability to connect to popular services securely with fewer clicks.
The credential services built into unSkript
- 1.Go to the Proxies tab
- 2.Click the Add Credential button and select the Resource type
- 3.Add a ServiceId and Environment name to identify this connection in different environments.
- 4.Follow the instructions provided to finish connecting to the Resource
Step 1- Go to the Proxies tab
Step 2- Select the Resource type and follow onscreen instructions to connect
Step 3- Add a Name, ServiceID and Environment
Step 4 - Add details of your connection
Once a resource is connected, unSkript provides a set of built-in Actions that can be used to access the resource. Go to the Actions page and check out the supported Actions for your resources.
unSkript Actions library helps perform tasks with resources