For the Docker version, we support Access Key based credential. In the SAAS version, we accept either the Access Key or Role based authentication:
Adding an AWS Access Key to unSkript. When adding a credential to an Action, a dialogue will open to insert your Access Key details.
Access key ID
Secret Access Key
Secret Access Key for the above Access Key ID
If you do not have an Access Key or a Secret Access Key, you will need to create this in your AWS dashboard.
- 1.Once you are logged in, go to Identity and Access Management (search for IAM in the top search bar)
- 2.If you do not yet have a Group or User with the permissions for unSkript, create this user, and add the required permissions.
List of users on the AWS IAM service
3. Click on the user. This will open a new browser window with a summary of the user.
4. This will open a new window. Select the "Security credentials" tab in the middle of the screen:
IAM user summary with the security credentials tab selected
5. Click "Create access key" . This will generate your key/secret key. Copy them from the page, and insert them into your unSkript credentials.
Screenshot of the key creation window
ARN of the role to be assumed
Role Session Name
Unique identifier for the session when the above role is assumed
A unique identifier that might be required when you assume a role