Comment on page
Connect your xRunBook Actions to Slack. Message your team!
Information needed to onboard Slack connector
To Obtain a Slack Access Token, you'll need to complete a few steps with Slack:
3. In the manifest file, you can name your application:
4. Click through the rest of the steps, and then you'll land at a page with many configuration options. Under "add features and functionality," click "Permissions."
5. Scroll to "Scopes." We need to add 2 scopes for the app to send messages to our Slack Channel:
6. We're now ready to create the OAuth token. Scroll to the top of the page, and click the green "Install to Workspace" (if you make changes, you'll have a "reinstall app" option).
7. This will create your OAuth token that you can insert into your unSkript Credentials.