Comment on page
Information needed to onboard Grafana connetor
- 1.In your Grafana instance, click the configuration icon in the left navigation (it is the settings cog icon).
- 2.In the list of tabs - click API key.
- 3.Add an API key with the role and time you live you wish for your unSkript connection.
- 4.Generate the key, and copy the value. Add this to the Credential window in unSkript.
Your Grafana alerts can be used to start RunBooks or Workflows. This requires a webhook listener in your unSkript installation. These instructions assume you have already created a credential into your Grafana instance.
- 1.In your unSkript installation, click *Proxies* from the top menu.
- 2.Find the Environment where your Grafana credential is stored, and open this proxy.
- 3.In your list of credentials, find your Grafana credential:
<figure><img src="../../../.gitbook/assets/image (13) (3).png" alt=""><figcaption></figcaption></figure>
- 5.In the "webhook URL" column, Click the Generate button.
- 6.Copy your url/Username and password. These will be available on this page if you need them again.