Follow the steps on the next few pages, and you'll be up and running in no time!
- 1.Install or sign up. What's the difference?
- 1.Our Docker container is open source and free to install
- 2.Try a prebuilt RunBook.
- 2.RunBooks are made of Actions that perform a basic task.
- 1.Each Action requires a credential to authenticate to a service. They also have input parameters that must be added to complete the action. These can be hardcoded, or variables from previous Actions.
- 3.Once the Parameters and Credentials are added to the RunBook, it is ready to go!
- 4.Create new RunBooks or Actions.
- 1.Share your work with a PR in our Awesome-CloudOps-Automation. Show your appreciation by giving the repo a ⭐️ star!