Comment on page
- AWS Find S3 Buckets without Lifecycle Policies : S3 lifecycle policies enable you to automatically transition objects to different storage classes or delete them when they are no longer needed. This action finds all S3 buckets without lifecycle policies.
- AWS Get Long Running ElastiCache clusters Without Reserved Nodes : This action gets information about long running ElastiCache clusters and their status, and checks if they have any reserved nodes associated with them.
- AWS Get Long Running RDS Instances Without Reserved Instances : This action gets information about long running instances and their status, and checks if they have any reserved nodes associated with them.
- AWS List IAM Users With Old Passwords : This Lego filter gets all the IAM users' login profiles, and if the login profile is available, checks for the last password change if the password is greater than the given threshold, and lists those users.
- AWS Start IAM Policy Generation : Given a region, a CloudTrail ARN (where the logs are being recorded), a reference IAM ARN (whose usage we will parse), and a Service role, this will begin the generation of a IAM policy. The output is a String of the generation Id.
- AWS_Request_Service_Quota_Increase : Given an AWS Region, Service Code, quota code and a new value for the quota, this Action sends a request to AWS for a new value. Your Connector must have servicequotas:RequestServiceQuotaIncrease enabled for this to work.
- Get AWS EBS Volume Without GP3 Type : AWS recently introduced the General Purpose SSD (gp3) volume type, which is designed to provide higher IOPS performance at a lower cost than the gp2 volume type.